Taking no sh*t
Today as walking down the street Maria stepped in a pile of dog poo, which obviously M&M RC took as a sign of good luck. They also realized at that moment all the things they wouldn’t be taking with them to do Cruce. This includes:
– Having to avoid dog poo when running in Buenos Aires.
– Beating rush hour traffic.
– Having to overtake smokers on the sidewalks.
– Getting fumed out by Buenos Aires colectivos.
– Running at the weekends while others are doing the walk of shame.
– Leaving our boyfriends to sleep while we hit the pavement.
– Literally, we won’t be hitting the pavement.
– Not needing to avoid the hills as we’ll have no choice.
– Not having to fill our packs with books to weigh them down.
– And lastly, not having to run alone.
Now leaving for the airport and the next post will be in San Martin de los Andes!